Our goal is to provide our customers with a piece of fine jewelry they can treasure for a lifetime. To ensure satisfaction, we spend a great deal of time working with customers who have placed their order with us.
• Changes in order: Changes in your order (such as metal combination, etching, adding or deleting rails, liner or stone settings) need to be received in writing at least 30 days prior to the shipping date. Any change in the order may affect the cost. If we receive changes with less than 30 days to the original shipping date, it may delay the scheduled shipping date.
• Payment: If you have paid the deposit by credit card we will charge the balance on the credit card we have on file. To use a different credit card please notify us two weeks prior to the scheduled shipping date. If you are paying the balance by check or money order we need to have the payment for the balance no later than 10 days prior to the shipping date.
• Shipping: Unless other arrangements are made, we ship via FedEx and require a signature. We can ship to a residential address, business address or to a FedEx office to be held until picked up. Please verify the shipping information on your order confirmation. If your ring is being shipped to a residential address please verify with FedEx to ensure there is no signature release on file for that address (FedEx uses the address not the name). If the package is left without obtaining a signature, no claim can be made for its loss under the shipping insurance requirements. Once a package is delivered our insurance is null and void.
• Communication: Due to the potential difference in time zones, we often use e-mail for communication. We provide FedEx with your email address so they may send you the tracking number when we ship your package. In addition to your email address, we ask for at least one contact phone number (we prefer two if possible).
• Finish of Rings: We ship the rings with a glass bead blast matte finish. We do not recommend a high polish finish, as that reflects light obscuring the pattern. If you wish to have a high polish finish, it is only available on non-etched rings and needs to be specifically requested. Over time and wear, the finish on a ring will change and take on its own individual patina. Each ring will change depending on the environment to which the ring is exposed as well as individual wearer's personal body chemistry. All precious metals, including platinum, will scratch from regular wear; this is considered normal and part of the personal patina the ring will take on. There is a brief transition time from when your ring's finish will change from the matte finish we ship with rings. to the personal patina your ring will acquire from day-to-day wear.